Friday, February 15, 2008

Woke up early in the morning to go back to school wif julian n grace to seek help from lecturer. Managed to solve my doubts for 2 of my modules. For the last one, business finance, managed to contact the lecturer. So lucky he's free at that moment. Just when he came, pastor called and i was talking to her, and this petty lecturer just walked off saying i wana talk don wana ask question. " ###### "!!!!! I admit i should have told the pastor i'm busy at that moment but i continued thinking that lecturer was friendly n patient since he always jokes wif us but he just went off like this. Thanks to him for spoiling my mood for the day. But never mind, guess i would have to seek help from my friends then. Ask another lecturer of mine wad will she do if she faces the same situation, she said she'll wait. So wtf!? He cant wait at all? Went off just like this! Maybe should just advise ppl not to come choose this course if they ever intend to choose. Hmm. Lol. But it'll make my course seems like a bad course although it's actually so GOOD lol. Haha.

No comments: